Vote Now on Doximity
U.S. News and World Report conducts an annual expert opinion survey to rank the best hospitals nationwide. All board-certified specialists who are Doximity members are eligible to cast their vote.
Registering With Doximity
Ensure you are ready to vote by following these steps:
1. Verify that your license and board certifications are current
2. If you have not yet claimed your Doximity profile, go to Doximity.com and click “Find My Profile”
3. If you are already registered, log in to your Doximity profile
4. Your Doximity profile must have up-to-date certifications and board documents. Once you are logged in, your profile will automatically be in “Edit Mode,” where you can add new items or edit existing information
Voting in the Expert Opinion Survey
1. Go to Doximity.com and log in
2. Look for a U.S. News button on the homepage or search for “U.S. News Best Hospitals”
3. You may list up to five hospitals in your respective specialty that you believe provide the best care in the U.S.
4. Submit your vote
If you have difficulty registering with Doximity or completing the survey, please email Doximity support for assistance.